• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You must be vaccinated for travel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Are boomers the saga generation? I thought that was their parents.
    It is ... but in his and Jayn200's simple minds, anyone over 40 is a boomer

They're not the smartest pair.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Ha ha, I was just thinking the same thing. Couldn't think of anything worse than being stuck on a cruise ship with a load of over 50's
      Oh no, you're the grandad trying to hang with the kids? Very David Brent

What's wrong with older people anyway? 50 or even 60 is hardly old.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So the boat of fully vaccinated geriatrics sets sail, but since it doesn't stop you catching it or spreading it some of them have it.

And since it doesn't produce an immune response in some, some of them catch it and die.

And since those that do produce an immune response can still get sick, some of them will get sick.

Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by bingobob777 View Post
          So the boat of fully vaccinated geriatrics sets sail, but since it doesn't stop you catching it or spreading it some of them have it.

And since it doesn't produce an immune response in some, some of them catch it and die.

And since those that do produce an immune response can still get sick, some of them will get sick.

Excellent.
          And those that don't get Covid will get norovirus, as typical on a cruise.....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Maybe soon a Bill Gates jab against norovirus, with support for 6G...

Comment

First Quantas, then Etihad andEmirates,... and now cruise ships. The Saga continues..

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Oh no, you're the grandad trying to hang with the kids? Very David Brent

What's wrong with older people anyway? 50 or even 60 is hardly old.
                Firstly, I have no kids so little chance of being a grandad.

And no, I don't hang with the kids either. I do, however, avoid anywhere that is full of tourists whose only interest is 'all you can eat buffet' and drink all you can alcohol.

For the same reason I'd avoid Benidorm or Aya Napa (or however it's spelt)

A cruise is my idea of hell. An expensive hell. You couldn't pay me to go on a cruise.

HTH
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Much as most hotels aren't like Benidorm, most cruises aren't as you describe. At least, I've never met anyone who goes on cruises who has that attitude

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The only cruise I'm willing to contemplate is one to Antarctica. There's a solar eclipse coming up which is making me think I need to spend the £11k and to hell with the chance of getting ill.

A friend of mine absolutely loves them and has done a few. The Caribbean or Mediterranean cruises feel utterly pointless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      The only cruise I'm willing to contemplate is one to Antarctica. There's a solar eclipse coming up which is making me think I need to spend the £11k and to hell with the chance of getting ill.
                      If you get ill they'll leave you in Antarctica in the first penguin colony

Comment

Working...
                      X