• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European countries mandate medical-grade masks over homemade cloth face coverings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Bollox. You are not the only one to wear glasses, me included. You need to bend and shape the metal strip on mask to fit close to your skin and then it won't mist up. A shield should be used as an extra precaution, not as primary protection.
    Get up the wrong side of bed this morning?

Many of the face coverings I've seen people wearing don't look like much of a barrier. Some don't even look like they've been washed in weeks.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      Many of the face coverings I've seen people wearing don't look like much of a barrier. Some don't even look like they've been washed in weeks.
      Hence the development in enlightened EU that will result in proper face coverings being used, not whatever is available (which wasn't good enough before new more infectious variants)

Comment

Might I commend LON:RMS to the congregation...

Yes I am a shareholder but every little helps...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Might I commend LON:RMS to the congregation...
          Wrong thread Shirley, you should post this in Scootie's "Stock market crash"...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            what if covid got into your underpants
            It will die!
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Wrong thread Shirley, you should post this in Scootie's "Stock market crash"...
              If you weren't such a clueless tulipe you would know about the new virus killing masks invented and being supplied by Pharm2Farm a wholly owned subsidiary of "Remote Monitored Systems Plc." LON:RMS

I hope your ignorance doesn't cause your untimely death dying in a pool of your own snot but YMMV.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

So are they better than FFP3 masks that I’ve been using for the last 10 months?

Comment

No as it seems you can't buy them, apparently they were hoping for December availability but that seems to have slipped
                  So are they better than FFP3 masks that I’ve been using for the last 10 months?
                  Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Churchy is used to muzzles and ball gags so for him any other type of mask is like a dream.

Comment

Churchy is used to muzzles and ball gags so for him any other type of mask is like a dream.
                      You're projecting again.

Comment

Working...
                      X