• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris is a...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris is a...

...w****r according to the surviving 96 year old identical twin.

Lilian, 96, calls Boris a 'w****r' after twin Doris dies of Covid | Metro News

One half of the UK’s oldest identical twins has slammed the prime minister as a ‘bloody w****r’ for his handling of the pandemic, following the death of her beloved sister.

Lilian Cox, 96, has been left devastated by the death of twin Doris Hobday, who passed away on January 5 after a two-week battle with Covid-19.

She had called Doris on the phone and begged her to ‘fight for her life’ after the inseparable sisters, known as the Tipton Twins, made a pact to make it to 100 together.

But Lil had no idea Doris had died at the same hospital where she was being treated for the virus, until two weeks after being discharged.

Doris died just two days before her vaccination invitation letter arrived in the post.

Speaking of the devastating grief of losing her twin, Lil said it is ‘not fair’ and that she has not just lost her sister but her ‘best friend’, as she called out the government’s efforts to control the virus.

Lil told the Sunday People: ‘We came into the world together. She was two hours older than me and we shared everything.’

She added: ‘The nurses and doctors were fantastic but Boris is a bloody w****r.

‘I think lockdown should have happened a lot earlier – then there would not have been half as many deaths.’

Lilian and Doris lived on the same street, worked in the same West Midlands factories and in later life, moved in next door to each other at an assisted living complex.

The twins and their family still have no idea how they caught the virus after spending most of 2020 indoors sticking to the rules.

Lil and Doris had formed a support bubble and did not see relatives over Christmas over fears of catching Covid.

But the twins’ families believe other residents could have unwittingly brought the virus into the complex, due to relaxed restrictions over the festive period.

Lil is recovering from the virus at daughter Vivien’s home and has launched a fundraiser in memory of her sister for the Beacon Centre for the Blind, which helped Doris’ late husband Raymond.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Boris takes pragmatic view in that even though those who die from Covid won’t have the privilege to vote for him, they won’t vote against either.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Boris takes pragmatic view in that even though those who die from Covid won’t have the privilege to vote for him, they won’t vote against either.
      And those who die won't claim any benefits, mostly state pensions in the case of people dying from Covid.
      Also private pension providers are happy as they can stop paying out as well in many cases.

Comment

Devon yesterday:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          ‘I think lockdown should have happened a lot earlier – then there would not have been half as many deaths.’
          So never mind all the people suffering from lockdown? Let alone the economy...

Life. No-one gets out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So never mind all the people suffering from lockdown? Let alone the economy...

Life. No-one gets out alive.
            Earlier lockdown with quarantine hotels and a working track 'n' trace we would have been out of national lockdown earlier.

Comment

Earlier lockdown with quarantine hotels and a working track 'n' trace we would have been out of national lockdown earlier.
              Like that nice Mr Korbyn would have done?

Boris did not get it all right. But there is no better leader in parliament.

Its incredible that people think the world revolves around them. Don't they know it revolves around me?

And the issue now is ICU bed blockers. We need way more ICU resources. Or give them heroin overdoses...

Comment

Our EU friends had stricter lockdowns, sooner. They still ended up back in the **** just like us.

People don't isolate when told to so I'm not sure how a better T&T would have made a huge difference.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

How very sad for her. She probably realises at the age of 96 the odds of seeing your next birthday are much lower than if you are half that age. This disease is cruel and as pointed out above whilst the government were in my opinion slow to lockdown many people are going to die regardless.
                  Last edited by vetran; 3 February 2021, 11:24.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Our EU friends had stricter lockdowns, sooner. They still ended up back in the **** just like us.

People don't isolate when told to so I'm not sure how a better T&T would have made a huge difference.
                    I'm not looking at our EU friends. I'm looking at our friends further East.

Comment

Working...
                    X