• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DDOM: British people - biggest piss artists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always best to have drinking competitions against SE-Asians as many don't have the necessary enzyme for processing alcohol and so get drunk really quickly

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It's always best to have drinking competitions against SE-Asians as many don't have the necessary enzyme for processing alcohol and so get drunk really quickly
      *cough*
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is it easier if your victims are drunk?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I’ve gone tee-total and I’m now following a No Vat diet. Been a week since I started, the weight is going to drop off!

Of course it wasn’t my idea but has been forced on me by the bastions of the NHS Hospital I’ve been in for the last week as my gall bladder and colon waved a white flag to years of abuse and decided to fail. Just moving into my 2nd week!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I’ve gone tee-total and I’m now following a No Vat diet. Been a week since I started, the weight is going to drop off!
            Well done m8, let us know in a million years how it is going.

Comment

It's always best to have drinking competitions against East Asians as many don't have the necessary enzyme for processing alcohol and so get drunk really quickly
              FTFY

To be fair I found in my teens/twenties that a lot more than I expected could actually drink a hell of a lot, and it was only a few of them that came to the UK to study lacked that enzyme.

Also have met a few British people who lack that enzyme. Interestingly none of them come from Scotland or Ireland....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Also have met a few British people who lack that enzyme. Interestingly none of them come from Scotland or Ireland....
                Natural selection, innit...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Well done m8, let us know in a million years how it is going.
                  Well as I'm in hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, I think it will take 12 months to become a skinny runt like yourself.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well as I'm in hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, I think it will take 12 months to become a skinny runt like yourself.
                    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Get well soon!

And post more often on here...

Comment

Working...
                      X