• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DDOM: British people - biggest piss artists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well as I'm in hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, I think it will take 12 months to become a skinny runt like yourself.
    get well soon!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well as I'm in hospital about to have my gall bladder removed, I think it will take 12 months to become a skinny runt like yourself.
      Doubt it with hospital food (unless you're private), I've lost weight on every admission. Anyway fingers crossed.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Doubt it with hospital food (unless you're private), I've lost weight on every admission. Anyway fingers crossed.
        Think I've stablised. Temperature consistent for 12 hours. All I had to do was not keep spiking. I've been 38.4-39.4 for the last week.
        Now in the 37's
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My Dad had to have his gall bladder out. Apparently the pain from gall stones is impervious to morphine. This is a known fact for old school A&E doctors.

Due to the location of the scars from the keyhole surgery my Dad then ended up wearing braces to hold his trousers up as a belt cut in too much and hindered the healing.

Comment

Think I've stablised. Temperature consistent for 12 hours. All I had to do was not keep spiking. I've been 38.4-39.4 for the last week.
            Now in the 37's

Comment

I think it just means English and Scottish people get drunk easily; we're not even in the top 20 countries in the world by per capita alcohol consumption according to most surveys.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                I think it just means English and Scottish people get drunk easily; we're not even in the top 20 countries in the world by per capita alcohol consumption according to most surveys.
                I think you’ll find that soft shandy drinking southerners are skewing the figures.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

They need to make peak sustained consumption per hour rating

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    It's always best to have drinking competitions against SE-Asians as many don't have the necessary enzyme for processing alcohol and so get drunk really quickly
                    or Americans.
                    I'm not sure they have the gene but they all seem to think they can drink way more than they actually can.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      or Americans.
                      I'm not sure they have the gene but they all seem to think they can drink way more than they actually can.
                      That's cos their beer tastes like piss so they think they have been drinking it for a long time....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X