• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here we go again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again...

“ Johnson 'looking at potential of relaxing some lockdown measures' next month

The government will look at the possibility of lifting some restrictions in England from mid-February, Boris Johnson has said, though he confirmed the government was looking at tougher measures on traveller quarantine.

The prime minister suggested the government would examine the data in the run-up to the 15 February review date to see if some restrictions could be lifted, including the return of pupils, but refused to commit to them being back at school before the Easter holidays.

“The one to four groups are going to be vaccinated by 15 February, before then we will be looking at the potential of relaxing some measures,” he said, referring to the most vulnerable groups who are being given the first jabs.“

Johnson 'looking at potential of relaxing some lockdown measures' next month | World news | The Guardian

Honest Boris lies again - no, that group won’t be vaccinated because they won’t all have 2nd shot plus 2-3 weeks to get to the level at which 3rd stage trials were done.

[spoiler alert]

It ends when everyone including the kids of nursery age upwards have had all the vaccines as the absolute priority is protecting the NHS not the people it treats.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

In my opin... Snore.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hint: This does not end.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

What? Oh sorry fell asleep. Awake now, what was I saying? Oh yes, in my opin.. snore...
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X