• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomin sensible precaution for testing and vaccinations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's called attention to detail.

You should try it some time...

Comment

Masks outside is stupid unless you are in a crowd.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Masks outside is stupid unless you are in a crowd.
        Yeah, totally Mor Onic, that's why Asian countries had them always on in public since SARS v1 and guess who got most deaths from SARS v2...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yeah, totally Mor Onic, that's why Asian countries had them always on in public since SARS v1 and guess who got most deaths from SARS v2...
          Now, would cities like Tokyo count as "crowded" - yes they would.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Now, would cities like Tokyo count as "crowded" - yes they would.
            For high degree of compliance options like "I was not in the crowd" should be removed, always on - certainly during deadly pandemic!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Again simple and sensible even if they are a bit weird by our standards. Maybe we can get people to pay extra for anal tests?
              I was never asked to pay extra when I called those adverts in phone booths in down der dat London.

And she wasn't in the slightest bit French.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X