• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling a prick! Tales of vaccine shots for your edutainment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gould The Swimmer View Post
    Am I being unreasonable in thinking that masks look like something I would normally wear on my private?
    FOG

Comment

Am I being unreasonable in thinking that masks look like something I would normally wear on my private?
      On your private what? Island?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Felt it in arm for a few hours, otherwise no effect on me at all. Yer a bunch of wooftahs!
        the side effects are indicative of the immune system reacting to the vaccine.
        No side effects could mean no immune system.

IANAI
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

the side effects are indicative of the immune system reacting to the vaccine.
          No side effects could mean no immune system.

IANAI
          Or maybe your immune system has taken a look and decided "nothing to see here, got this one already"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Eight hours in: arm's a bit sore at the injection site, more so than for the flu jab. A couple of hours ago, I suddenly started feeling very tired and developed a slight headache. Several cups of tea later, I'm still feeling below par, though the headache hasn't got any worse

Though apart from the arm, this could all just be the result of getting up before eight in the morning and walking a four mile round trip to get the jab
            Felt OK by the next day, and the arm wasn't as sore. Today, the arm's almost back to normal

Comment

Are you able to add a poll for which vaccine shot received?

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
                Are you able to add a poll for which vaccine shot received?
                They removed the "Add a poll" option. I'm working on reimplementing it, but it's unnecessarily complicated which is why it isn't back yet

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

On your private what? Island?
                  My lil map of Tasmania ;-)

Comment

Had Pfizer on Friday afternoon
                    Had very bad migraine headache - still have a headache, Tramadol is helping in spots
                    Pain in the shoulder (still feels like I have fallen off my old Honda Fireblade)
                    Slept for 18 hours straight from Friday night. Woke up went back to sleep, now awake again
                    Still feel like crap

(Ok I have a myriad of health conditions and it is a good thing to have the vaccine)
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

My lil map of Tasmania ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X