• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flogging a dead donkey...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flogging a dead donkey...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6407135.stm

However, I'm available at totally unreasonable rates...

Oh goody, do I get to kill lots of reptilians ?

Comment

What they made more after Star Trek III? I was completely unaware.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

StarTrek IV was recognized as the best by the fan base apparently...

As directed by L. Nimoy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          No.

You're not in it.

Or the next one (which I've not watched yet).

Or the third one IIRC.

Nimoy, however, was in it as The Older Version of Spock, back from the alternate future.

And, to sum up, the first reboot was ok, mostly because of Spock, the 2nd was poorer, and by the third the poor old donkey was well and truly dead as a dodo.

Sorry, old enemy, but you're as dead as the dodo too.
          The third one is terrible, I've made several attempts to watch it but its pants. Even Suicide Squad was better than that pile of tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            The third one is terrible, I've made several attempts to watch it but its pants. Even Suicide Squad was better than that pile of tulip.
            I said when it came out that the third one felt more like a feature length episode than a film. While not disappointingly bad, it was regretted spend compared to the six pints of lager I could have had in the local instead.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X