• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The world is f**king mad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I was thinking that like!!! What's wrong with blokes like that?

The only reasons blokes wouldn't want women in bars is: -
    a) they feel inferior to them
    b) they dont know how to talk to them

I think that says more about those blokes than the women in the bars eh?

tits.

I'll never forget the look on my dads face the day they started letting women in the Vault at the Tavern.......he's never been the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Exactly.
      About the only place married women shouldn't be is in the Forces - not after the behaviour of that bint in Iran. Turns out she was thinking of her kid first (naturally enough) - but then don't go to somewhere you can be killed. Hard single women who don't mind dying are oK though - look at the Israeli army.

I'm starting to love you a little bit SAS - you've jumped onto my top 5 list of late.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
        I'll never forget the look on my dads face the day they started letting women into the Gay Village.......he's never been the same since.
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...260273,00.html

Can somewhere suggest a viable alternative to go where you don't have twats like this to contend with every day.

I dispair with what this country is coming to.
          If the BNP petitioned the white working classes (and yes, this would include you contractors on 100k a year) to take part in a million strong march on Downing Street as a protest against 50 years of progressive liberal hegemony throughout the institutions, high taxes, mass immigration and all the other nasty consequences of Fabian and liberal policy, how many of you would get off your backsides and join in? Or would you be too worried what family, friends or clients might think if they saw you on television? It’s easier after all to moan about it on an Internet forum isn’t it?

Saving your country demands a degree of self-sacrifice, not an “I’m alright Jack” attitude or plans to jump ship at the first available opportunity.

We are only in our current position due to the apathy and selfishness of good people, who do not have the collective willpower to put the blustering bully in his place. Start speaking your mind in public, it’s not hard to beat a liberal in an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
            If the BNP petitioned the white working classes (and yes, this would include you contractors on 100k a year) to take part in a million strong march on Downing Street as a protest against 50 years of progressive liberal hegemony throughout the institutions, high taxes, mass immigration and all the other nasty consequences of Fabian and liberal policy, how many of you would get off your backsides and join in? Or would you be too worried what family, friends or clients might think if they saw you on television? It’s easier after all to moan about it on an Internet forum isn’t it?

Saving your country demands a degree of self-sacrifice, not an “I’m alright Jack” attitude or plans to jump ship at the first available opportunity.

We are only in our current position due to the apathy and selfishness of good people, who do not have the collective willpower to put the blustering bully in his place. Start speaking your mind in public, it’s not hard to beat a liberal in an argument.
            Are you involved in IT at all? If not, peddle your tulipe elsewhere, there's a good fellow.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Exactly.
              Hard single women who don't mind dying are oK though - look at the Israeli army.
              I belive they don't have a choice in the matter.

Isn't military service in all Israeli defence forces compulsory?

Comment

What a load of b******s!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
                  I belive they don't have a choice in the matter.

Isn't military service in all Israeli defence forces compulsory?
                  Don't know about that. But if women want equality then they've got it in Israel.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

What a load of pent-up teenager, manifesto-reading, rhetoric bull-pap.

Comment

Don't know about that. But if women want equality then they've got it in Israel.
                      Just checked, looks like it is:

"National military service is compulsory for Jewish and Druze men and Jewish women over the age of 18..."

Source: http://tinyurl.com/yr2zau

Comment

Working...
                      X