• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The world is f**king mad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world is f**king mad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...260273,00.html

Can somewhere suggest a viable alternative to go where you don't have twats like this to contend with every day.

I dispair with what this country is coming to.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

Can somewhere suggest a viable alternative to go where you don't have twats like this to contend with every day.

Agh that makes me angry. That kind of thing really gets on my tits. **** political correctness, **** it all to hell. I've bloody well had enough of these cringeing whingeing nonces in the public sector - they have nothing better to do than piss all over the freedoms our generations fought for. <stop before having a full-blown rant>
    Last edited by realityhack; 12 April 2007, 10:55.

Comment

go to spain - they dont care about political correctness over there
      The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

Comes pretty quickly after my posting on similar cr@p
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread16249.html

Comment

They wouldn't have to worry about kids being influenced by such homophobic nonsense if they had, say, some gay characters in childrens books?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            piss all over the freedoms our generations fought for.
            Which war was it where our ancestors fought for the freedom to be homophobic again?

My history is terrible
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

It just makes me want to read up on the origins and motivations for political correctness, and the potential mess we could end up with further down the line - so I can turn around and demolish these w@nkers in conversation, publicly, whenever I hear any of this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                They wouldn't have to worry about kids being influenced by such homophobic nonsense if they had, say, some gay characters in childrens books?
                Don't start that tulipe again... Children's books should not be about woofters. End of.
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Which war was it where our ancestors fought for the freedom to be homophobic again?

My history is terrible
                  Jesus, here we go again....
                  Call the cops

Comment

My history is terrible
                    SA, I swear, you're in for such a bloody spanking - wind up merchant! You know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X