3 Drains!! 3 Drains!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 3 Drains!!

More time posting than coding

Barriebazg has no reputation

Default 3 Drains!!

I’m not superstitious at all but last night after a hard day's contracting me and a fellow contractor were walking down the road when I noticed he side stepped a set of 3 drains. I also avoid walking on 3 drains. I asked him why he did it and it’s because of the exact reason I do it. One of his past girlfriends avoided them and because of this he found himself now avoiding 3 drains!!! Anyone else on here do that??

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Barriebazg
    I’m not superstitious at all but last night after a hard day's contracting me and a fellow contractor were walking down the road when I noticed he side stepped a set of 3 drains. I also avoid walking on 3 drains. I asked him why he did it and it’s because of the exact reason I do it. One of his past girlfriends avoided them and because of this he found himself now avoiding 3 drains!!! Anyone else on here do that??
    No. Next.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Godlike

ChimpMaster is NOT a disguised employee

WTF. Do you also turn lights off/on 3 times and touch wood every time you wanna play safe (not play with yourself...).

Double Godlike!

malvolio - scorchio!

Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...

A lot of ex-servicemen wouldn't take the third light for their fag: WW1 folklore had it that a sniper would spot the first flare of the match, sight on the second and shoot the third...
    Blog? What blog...?

The beerded one

EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

Ignore everything before the but

From the book 'How to succeed in Contracting' - EternalOptimist 2006 Harper Collins

also available in paperback

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Godlike like

SallyAnne is too good to be a permie

What do you mean by 3 drains?

We only have one drain at a time up here - is this another north/south divide thing again you drain mungerring fascists?
    The pope is a tard.

Jedi Like

gingerjedi is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio
    A lot of ex-servicemen wouldn't take the third light for their fag: WW1 folklore had it that a sniper would spot the first flare of the match, sight on the second and shoot the third...
    Wow I often wondered why it was considered unlucky, nice
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Godlike

Clippy has no reputation

Were you hopping and skipping down the road hand in hand you big cissies.

Now if there had been a steaming (dog)turd on the drains I could understand it but to avoid them because an ex-girlfriend used to do it is a bit wet.

Faqqed Off

TheFaQQer is a fount of knowledge

Smile

Yes - Mrs. Faqqer started me off on it many years ago, and it's too late to stop now. Glad I'm not alone out there...

Still gathering requirements...

swissmike has no reputation

My missus does it too (ay ay).. and a girl I used to work with, if she noticed she had walked over one used to turn around three times and then spit. Nice