• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6% May Be

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Wots a "mortgage"?
    Humans have mortgages to buy houses. We don't have cloaked spaceships to live in like some I could mention.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

Comment

I was. I'm going to tell the Master you've been wagging you're forked tongue again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I was. I'm going to tell the Master you've been wagging you're forked tongue again.

your , but if you keep quiet, I won't mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          your , but if you keep quiet, I won't mention it.
          Arse, I am punctilious about my grammar and spelling as well. I feel I have let myself, the board and the shade of Fleetwood down.

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim
            I have mortgage offer of two year fixed at 5.34% - I think its a good one. I may go for it

I would. Managed to get 5.14% on the last day of the offer, fixed for two years.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by pickle
              WTF has that got to do with intrest rates? IRs are a (blunt) tool to control inflation. It's not in the BOEs remit to give a toss about peoples repayments.

Anyway, said predictions.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle1813017.ece
              Do you honestly believe the BoE is completely impartial now?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Wots a "mortgage"?
                I have no idea either. I'm fixed at 0.0% for 5 yrs.
                hoping for 15% interest for my savings.

Comment

Working...
                X