• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's all ratcheting up a bit here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all ratcheting up a bit here

So, our good friend Causus Deli has been off to the moderators with accusations of 'libel against a named person'. So might be farewell to you all.

so soon ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Sorry, have I missed something?

Please update the congregation.

Comment

see thread...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread17567.html

I think.
        Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

OG:

Can't see you have done much wrong. All info is in the public domain. He shouldn't have shown his addy if he didn't want people reading it.

Also can't see anything libellous. Or perhaps this Coleman fellow will sue you because you compared him to a twat like CD.
          Last edited by sasguru; 1 June 2007, 13:38.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I can't see an email address, didn't even know you could get that information.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              I can't see an email address, didn't even know you could get that information.
              Yes - but he's since removed access to it. A bit too late maybe, but a nice effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                Yes - but he's since removed access to it. A bit too late maybe, but a nice effort.

Sensitive little soul, this Deli geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                  Sensitive little soul, this Deli geezer.
                  For a fascist.

Comment

I still cant work out who has been libelled. And what the libel is. Sounds fascinating - I do hope someone will tell me...

Comment

Working...
                    X