• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London 2012 Logo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks god londoners are paying for the benefit of them
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

We can afford it and we're not tight like you carrot-munchers.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Says a man with the name Kevin
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I thought the area in which the Olympics are going to be held is one of the most deprived in western Europe, are you sure they can afford it?

Give me shin kicking and zider any day.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Oh dear! That's truly awful...
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
              Seen this posted already (don't know how long the link will work)

http://i11.tinypic.com/66tt7jr.jpg
              Nah, that's squatting not kneeling, but you're right it's in the same ball-park.

And there was me thinking I'd spotted something of note. Ah, well, there's always some bugger who's not only quicker, but has time to do the graphic too.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
                Seen this posted already (don't know how long the link will work)

http://i11.tinypic.com/66tt7jr.jpg

That design cost £400,000

The world has gone mad.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Oh dear! That's truly awful...
                  What’s wrong with following a British tradition? Them Greeks didn't have a clue how to enjoy themselves!
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

"Come to London 2012 and get mugged."

Originally posted by hyperD
                    It's worse - Picasso does Teletubbies:

main.london2012.com
                    Seeing the four images together, it obviously depicts the struggle when a bloke (wearing a fez?) snatches a woman's handbag.

They did claim the site was chosen to bring wealth to a poor area, after all.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Alternative logos for the London 2012 Olympics

Number 11 gets my vote, there's no 'i' in 'team' but there is a 'me' if you look hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X