• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Vine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Vine

Today he has a guest that believes the idea of hell is literally true and that 95% of us are going there.

Should be interesting.

Have I found Chico?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

He is a true nut though isn't he? Bible bashing tree hugger....

Comment

I'm going to hell.
      Call the cops

Comment

I think I am already there...

Comment

I've been in hell for years, even got my own parking spot and apartment

Comment

One of the guys here believes that the natural state for a human is unconcious. All the activities that we perform while awake are merely there to enable us to maintain our natural state.

I must admit, I do like my sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
              Agreed. Nothing can get worse than the hell we live in at the moment.

Infact im quite looking forward to getting there, soon!

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                Is hell an extreme example of the consequences of global warming?

Comment

Nobody can ever really comprehend the true wretchedness of hell without having lived in Swindon and commuted to Slough!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                    Nobody can ever really comprehend the true wretchedness of hell without having lived in Swindon and commuted to Slough!!
                    You lived in Swindon? And survived?

Comment

Working...
                    X