• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I Bovvered?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffoon
    I was going to change my avatar but I’m not sure now.
    Ah please dont

His photo suits you anyway!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard1974uk
      This is what I really love about you guys, sure he's a politician and hence a liar, but I would not wish an illness on anyone.

You've no balls. Toughen up, you big girl's underpants.

Comment

This is what I really love about you guys, sure he's a politician and hence a liar, but I would not wish an illness on anyone.
        I wouldn't either. I kept trying to but it never worked.

Comment

Oh I don't know, seeing BLiar with a nice case of Ebola wouldn't upset me too much....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            I wouldn't either. I kept trying to but it never worked.
            Some of that old Black Magic is whats needed methinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Oh I don't know, seeing BLiar with a nice case of Ebola wouldn't upset me too much....
              I know I shouldn't, but this made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by bangface
                Some of that old Black Magic is whats needed methinks!
                Old Greg is not without powers.

Comment

Oh, me too.

Except: politicians, middle management types, estate agents, traffic wardens, rail executives, people who light up a cigarette the moment they step off the train, people who - for no apparent reason - stop walking and stare vacantly at something in the street or stations, chavs, tarquin new-meeja types, design agency account managers, civil servants, rude besuited wideboys, yoofs in da street, aggressive beggars, double glazing salesmen, anyone working in direct marketing, indian call centre workers who can't deviate from the script, the person answering the phone in my local pizza takeaway restaurant who can't speak English, radical religious types, motivational speakers, luvvy-darling actor types, politically correct types, most modern artists, and most Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    You've no balls. Toughen up, you big girl's underpants.
                    I do but I've learned from experience being bitter and twisted gets you nowhere.

Comment

I do but I've learned from experience being bitter and twisted gets you nowhere.
                      It's made me what I am today.

Comment

Working...
                      X