• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a Moderators Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Moderators Life

Who are the moderators of this forum ??

Are they activily employed by Contractor UK to sit and read each post all day every day 24hrs a day.

I know posts and even threads are removed but should we not be told why so that we can ensure we don't do again in the future or do they keep it this way so that we do continue to do it and keep them in a job.
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

cooper, to ask such questions,

you must be

v
    e
    r
    y

bored

I suggest you go home and have a lie down

Milan.

Comment

I agree, it would be nice if the mods let people know why they have been banned and why posts are moved, deleted etc...

Comment

Mods & Admins
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Do the Mods still scooter down to Brighton every summer for a meeting?

Comment

Why not adopt a footie approach - icon of ref only available to mods...showing yellow(3 & auto ban) or red (ban for time limit)card or ref pointing to touchline for indefinite ban
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
              Do the Mods still scooter down to Brighton every summer for a meeting?
              No longer.

One year the police stopped all the scooters north of the downs and turned them all around.

At the train station, they walked them all the way down Queen Street to the sea front, 30 yards along the sea front, then walked them up the other side of Queen Street back to the train station.

They never came again.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
                No longer.

One year the police stopped all the scooters north of the downs and turned them all around.

At the train station, they walked them all the way down Queen Street to the sea front, 30 yards along the sea front, then walked them up the other side of Queen Street back to the train station.

They never came again.
                What about the Admins?!

Comment

What annoys me is all the Mods here are being paid £400/day just to read our posts and delete them at will.

Absolutely disgraceful, and CUK are getting a tax relief from the government for it as well.

They of course deny all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                    What annoys me is all the Mods here are being paid £400/day just to read our posts and delete them at will.

Absolutely disgraceful, and CUK are getting a tax relief from the government for it as well.

They of course deny all of this.

"You might think that, I couldnt possibly comment."

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X