• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    i am seeing another girl tonight for a 1st date, just to get a bit of perspective on things. thats all. nothing major, it could be just like going for a drink with a mate, cause ive never met her before.

basically, if shes staying over for the night, she'll be sleeping with me.
    Get ready for the date-rape trial of the century folks.

Comment

Dudes - I may be old fashioned but don't make her feel as though she has to sleep with you, you could play the gent and offer to sleep on the sofa whilst she has the bed. That lets her make the decision. Just enjoy the ride (no pun intended), but you should both feel comfortable with what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Get ready for the date-rape trial of the century folks.

Comment

i am seeing another girl tonight for a 1st date, just to get a bit of perspective on things. thats all. nothing major, it could be just like going for a drink with a mate, cause ive never met her before.

basically, if shes staying over for the night, she'll be sleeping with me.
          sleeping or "sleeping"?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
            Dudes - I may be old fashioned but don't make her feel as though she has to sleep with you, you could play the gent and offer to sleep on the sofa whilst she has the bed. That lets her make the decision. Just enjoy the ride (no pun intended), but you should both feel comfortable with what you do.

Yeah - I slept in the same bed as my last boyfriend 5 times before we actually did anything! It was nice to have no pressure....

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
              slightly off topic, i just went to the gents for a pee, and two guys came out of the cubicles together. and then washed there hands together, while i was stood peeing.

one of them works in my office and is defo gay, everyone knows it.. the other ive never seen before, but was bald and looked gay.

what on earth is going on?

Comment

If you will tied be up in a "relationship" from saturday, you should go for broke and try and bang this one tonight before the new bird closes the door to such shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                  Yeah - I slept in the same bed as my last boyfriend 5 times before we actually did anything! It was nice to have no pressure....

how did u manage that?

the poor guy must have not slept for 5 nights, having a constant boner.

did u kiss him or pull one off for him at all? or was it strictly no contact?

Comment

As far as she sees it, once Sat happens....we are an item.
                    Bunny-boiler alert !

Comment

Originally posted by pickle
                      If you will be up in a "relationship" from saturday, you should go for broke and try and bang this one tonight before the new bird closes the door to such shenanigans.

Helpful!

Comment

Working...
                      X