• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    slightly off topic, i just went to the gents for a pee, and two guys came out of the cubicles together. and then washed there hands together, while i was stood peeing.

one of them works in my office and is defo gay, everyone knows it.. the other ive never seen before, but was bald and looked gay.

what on earth is going on?
    out of the same cubicle?

Comment

Originally posted by pickle
      If you will tied be up in a "relationship" from saturday, you should go for broke and try and bang this one tonight before the new bird closes the door to such shenanigans.

Comment

slightly off topic, i just went to the gents for a pee, and two guys came out of the cubicles together. and then washed there hands together, while i was stood peeing.

one of them works in my office and is defo gay, everyone knows it.. the other ive never seen before, but was bald and looked gay.

what on earth is going on?

Hmmmm, let me guess, an indoor variation on the number of students that you can fit in a phone box

At least they washed their hands

Comment

how did u manage that?

the poor guy must have not slept for 5 nights, having a constant boner.

did u kiss him or pull one off for him at all? or was it strictly no contact?
          We did kiss but no other contact - it made it all the better when we did actually get down to it.... feck, now I'm blushing..... in the office!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            out of the same cubicle?

i think soooo, im also very confused....

i didnt really see what was going on, but its certainly suspicious.

why is my life full of weird happenings?
            Last edited by el duder; 20 July 2007, 10:55.

Comment

i think soooo, im also very confused....
              I doubt if they were confused. But I guess if you are you could always have said 'Hi !'

Comment

but was bald and looked gay.

WTF goes on inside your head duder?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                  WTF goes on inside your head duder?

i mean, would you go for a tulip, with another guy in the next door cubicle, grunting and groaning and then leave at the same time and wash your hands together?

these toilets are not plush private sector toilets, these are like cub scout, shed toilets. they are rank!

slighty strange situation i think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                    We did kiss but no other contact - it made it all the better when we did actually get down to it.... feck, now I'm blushing..... in the office!!
                    i have to admit, thats very good going that?

im impressed. are u sure he didnt try and slip it in during the night when u were asleep?

Comment

great thread ...rated this 4 stars...

if we knew what the bald guys name was i would have given 5..
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                      X