• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Central heating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chugnut
    Your parents? Are you Godzuki then?
    wasn't godzuki the nephew?

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
      wasn't godzuki the nephew?
      I can't believe you Googled Godzilla's bloodline. Gah!

I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you kids. Oops sorry, wrong cartoon.

Comment

I can't believe you Googled Godzilla's bloodline. Gah!

I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you kids. Oops sorry, wrong cartoon.
        didn't google it - remebered from my childhood - i can remember every second of every saturday morning sat in front of the TV with it on quiet so my parents didn't get up.

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
          didn't google it - remebered from my childhood - i can remember every second of every saturday morning sat in front of the TV with it on quiet so my parents didn't get up.
          Sorry for Chicane.

Good memory. Why did they always have to ruin cartoons with the inclusion of a tedious cutesy character?

Godzuki, Snarf (I think he was from Thundercats), Scrappy Do, Keyop from Battle of the Planets - tossers one and all.

Comment

Sorry for Chicane.
            Don't worry about it. Diversity of all kinds makes the world go around - just ask CD.

Comment

Working...
            X