• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Tevez is hardly a "pretty boy". If he and Nani start gelling, Man U will be a formidable strike force. Unfortunately.
    There was irony in the quote marks....him and ronaldo have to be some of the ugliest going...not to mention the nevilles...

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
      There was irony in the quote marks....him and ronaldo have to be some of the ugliest going...not to mention the nevilles...
      Pah! Call that ugly? What about:

Ferdinand
      Carrick
      Silvestre
      Vidic
      Rooney

...in fact, this Man U team has to be the ugliest ever to grace the top division!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        Pah! Call that ugly? What about:

Ferdinand
        Carrick
        Silvestre
        Vidic
        Rooney

...in fact, this Man U team has to be the ugliest ever to grace the top division!
        Just a bit annoying the birds they get....and the fact we all know what mucky birds they are

Comment

Just a bit annoying the birds they get....and the fact we all know what mucky birds they are
          I'm depressed now...

Comment

I didn't think the old bird Rooney had a dabble was that good and dirty

Comment

Ah I assumed you meant "pretty boy" as in "not hard enough for the Premiership".
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah I assumed you meant "pretty boy" as in "not hard enough for the Premiership".
                Nah...the missus finds ronaldo pretty shocking to look at, as well as a cheating, diving scumbag...I constantly get comments from her whenever he's on the telly...Personally I just think he looks a tw*t

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

Man U lack a proper striker.
                  Hmmmm ....
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hmmmm ....
                    They need a finisher - not really replaced VanNistelroy..esp since Saha hands in more sicknotes than a civil service code monkey...

Comment

Prediction:

the UK premiership will pay loads of dosh to players from other countries, and gullible fans will go and watch and act out their tribalism, pretending it's the UK's great players playing, then England will play again the usual will happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X