• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever worked with anyone famous ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have thought a number on here would have been taught by the odd famous person.

Comment

Yes

[smug git smilie]

Did a movie with Brian Blessed (Now Sir) Ian Mckellan and Paul Henry (of Crossroads fame)

Helped out another production when their Macs went on the fizz. That was with Francesca Annis (Dead good looking in real life) and Roy Marsden

Did another production with Roy Marsden when the production required all of the networked computers to get hit by a virus (faked it by using a Commodore Amiga to produce the output and a simple Basic programme to show the virus. Copied the look of Wordstar as the programme that got hit and put a load of gibberish about Plastification in the document. The gibberish however was accurate enough for the sad gits who right in to TV Times complaining of errors).

Comment

I did a gig with the Minogue sisters. They were top notch C++ coders before embarking on a career in showbiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          Rusty Lee?
          Come on Burdock, he did say "celebrity", not some overbearing, talentless idiot with a loud laugh.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Right...

My niece works for the LibDems, and she was recently offered a job by Lempit Opik, who's doing a Cheeky Girl.

I played cricket with Nigel Martyn in Cornwall. Blooming good wicket-keeper/batsman he was too.

I used to work with a chap who did bit-parts on TV. I once saw him on Spooks, playing a chap whose car got commandeered by MI5.

I met and had a drink with Keith Floyd in his pub in Devon. His girlfriend was a bit of alright!

Oh, and I've played cricket at Lord's.

Ha! Top that!

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
              I'm related to a minor celebrity...but that would be too easy...£5 if anyone can guess correctly....
              Ken Dodd's dad's dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                Ken Dodd's dad's dog?
                No....Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                  A minor royal was in my 12 step group.
                  What's a 12 step group?

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
                    I'm related to a minor celebrity...but that would be too easy...£5 if anyone can guess correctly....
                    Bradley Walsh?

Comment

Elton John and George Michael clean the Gents here, at least that's what they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X