• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What did I miss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I dont want to start it all off again, cause yous know I adore SJD and will be with them for life...but dont you think they were a little over sensitive? Why was Simon that bothered anyway?
    From tiny acorns grow mighty oaks.

Comment

I dont want to start it all off again, cause yous know I adore SJD and will be with them for life...but dont you think they were a little over sensitive? Why was Simon that bothered anyway?
      A lot of posts have been deleted and users banned. It was getting way out of hand yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        A lot of posts have been deleted and users banned. It was getting way out of hand yesterday.
        It was really, especially with that fella spamming the whole board - gimp! But I too think that it shouldn't be a big deal........ should it? I'm afraid to say anything else really 'cos I don't want it all to kick off again...
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Er, because he got the hump when some twonk tried to rubbish his integrity. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith
            But I too think that it shouldn't be a big deal........ should it?
            Yes, but us anonymous posters haven't got a public reputation to protect.

Anyone can put anything on these boards and it will stay a little while until they get banned or people lose interest. It's a competitive market and few unanswered knocks can lose these firms business. If we don't behave ourselves, I guess there won't be a board at all.
            It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
              Yes, but us anonymous posters haven't got a public reputation to protect.

Anyone can put anything on these boards and it will stay a little while until they get banned or people lose interest. It's a competitive market and few unanswered knocks can lose these firms business. If we don't behave ourselves, I guess there won't be a board at all.
              Absolutely. I'd be pretty p1ssed off if anonymous trolls wer posting that Old Greg Ltd. is dishonest and incompetent (don't even think about it anyone or I'll see you in court).

Comment

Hey, a contractors reputation is very important, its his livlihood. I guess the same applies to accountants so good one simon.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
                  Llareggub - or the joke doesn't work...

Actually I prefer Terry Pratchett's equivalent Welsh village - Pant y Liner
                  es rat rams

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Is you slydexic?
                    on

Comment

Well the mods must have done a pretty speedy job. I was checking the board every couple of hours yesterday and didn't see anything of questionable legality.

A bit like if Eddie Fetch had stopped the Thriller in Manila in the 11th instead of the 14th, to use a pugilistic analogy.

well done mods*

tl

*and rockers. ThunderLizard is an equal opportunities poster, daddyos.

Comment

Working...
                      X