• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I edit avatar and signature - a new user asks for your help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightLaugh
    P.S they don't actually. I was just joking of course. Please don't ban me.
    Yes. Everybody knows who really owns this site.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
      Yes. Everybody knows who really owns this site.
      Sparticus ?

Comment

It's all academic. Ultimately we lizards own everything anyway.

Comment

I think SA owns the site.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Why is it so frigging difficult to post a ?
            Am I the only one to spot this effort from Zeity? I'd hate for him to think that one of his posts went ignored... What? Eh? Oh...
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So at what point does a young padawan receive his first light sabre?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

After 1000 posts without libelous comment, profanity or upsetting SallyAnne

Ps. Or the admin of course
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                X