How do I edit avatar and signature - a new user asks for your help How do I edit avatar and signature - a new user asks for your help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    Chantho has no reputation

    Chantho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chan Utopia tho
    Posts
    571

    Default How do I edit avatar and signature - a new user asks for your help

    Chan

    The "user CP" doesn't seem to let me do anything with avatars and signatures.

    tho

  2. #2

    Old Greg is my bitch

    administrator - scorchio!

    administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,175

    Default

    Due to some recent issues we have changed the way new users can interact with the board. Firstly new user's posts are vetted before being posted (sorry for the delay) secondly you have no access to avatars and signatures until you have proved your worth.

    Keep posting young padawan and all your dreams may come true.

    When you have full posting rights then you will be able to add signature and avatar from the User CP.

  3. #3

    Geeklike

    Xenophon has more data than eek

    Xenophon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CUK
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chantho
    Chan

    The "user CP" doesn't seem to let me do anything with avatars and signatures.

    tho
    Erm, it does.

    User CP>Edit Signature

    User CP>Edit Avatar
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

  4. #4

    Geeklike

    Xenophon has more data than eek

    Xenophon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CUK
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    Due to some recent issues we have changed the way new users can interact with the board. Firstly new user's posts are vetted before being posted (sorry for the delay) secondly you have no access to avatars and signatures until you have proved your worth.

    Keep posting young padawan and all your dreams may come true.

    When you have full posting rights then you will be able to add signature and avatar from the User CP.
    Aha. Didn't know that. I just looked into my User CP and all the feaures are there. Apologies, Chantho.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chantho
    Chan

    The "user CP" doesn't seem to let me do anything with avatars and signatures.

    tho
    1. Go to User CP
    2. Look at left hand side
    3. Observe link to "Edit Signature"
    4. Observe link to "Edit Avatar"
    5. ...



    EDIT: Ah, didn't realise those settings weren't always available. I withdraw the spanking and offer you a banana as recompense:

  6. #6

    Geeklike

    Xenophon has more data than eek

    Xenophon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CUK
    Posts
    8,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost
    See above above...


    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

  7. #7

    TPDeity

    DS23 has more data than eek

    DS23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26,573

    Default

    whaddya want them for anyway?

  8. #8

    Super poster

    Francko is too good to be a permie

    Francko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lugano
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    secondly you have no access to avatars and signatures until you have proved your worth.
    How come sasguru and milan have an avatar and a signature then?

  9. #9

    Prehistoric

    thunderlizard is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,826

    Default

    Top stuff - I feel like an exclusive club member.

    tl, intending to vacate the armchair by the thirty guinea table before the Marquis of Queensbury sees him in it.

  10. #10

    More time posting than coding

    RightLaugh has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Francko
    How come sasguru and milan have an avatar and a signature then?
    because they own this site.

    P.S they don't actually. I was just joking of course. Please don't ban me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •