• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

arseholes

Hey am a foreigner I can miss-spell whenever I feel like it

but thanks arsehole

Comment

can i nominate that twat richard_ars for a job with you

Comment

hey, thanks for all the replies, as for the ....well I was typing my thoughts out aloud and didn't bother structuring it properly. Too excited I guess.

Anyway, for those of you that gave an useful response, it was much appreciated. For those that had a good laugh, well thats ok too.

To be honest, after chatting to someone in the know, they are suggesting having a company in Taiwan, as dodging tax is way easier there. So thats probably what I will do.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          "He's": the third person masculine possessive pronoun takes an apostrophe.

Don't mention it.

Oh, and good luck with the English-teaching business
          Isn't "He's" becuase he's abbreiviated "He is" not beacause of that clever sounding sh1te you put?
          Last edited by fzbucks; 14 August 2007, 20:18.

Comment

Numptie's (please note capital N)
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
              Isn't "He's" becuase he's abbreiviated "He is" not beacause of that clever sounding sh1te you put?
              Yes.

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Numptie's (please note capital N)
              Numpties or Numptys

Unless your message was truncated, for example "Numptie's a numpty", but I doubt that.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

because
                abbreviated
                because

But otherwise you are correct.

Comment

Absolutely. I was just bulltulipting, rather obviously I thought

Comment

Working...
                  X