• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Kyle show

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Just been offered some free tickets to go see Jeremy Kyle..

for those who are not on the bench at present he is an arrogant self righteous Jerry Springer wannabe who comes out with quotes like "shut up, its my show, i'll have my say thank you very much"

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?
    Yeah right... why be so coy?... you're the to be featured father of 10 illegitimate kids to 6 mothers, all living on benefits... & I claim my £5
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Make up a placard which reads:

Bring back CD.

So Chef, you on the bench at the mo?

Comment

yup, intentionally so.

I had a 14 month contract that ended 8 weeks ago, decided to take the summer off and travel a bit, now im back, forwarding plan B a bit and then i'll duck into a short contract to pay for xmas pressies and snowboarding sometime mid september.

shame about the cr@ppy summer though
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

sadly i have been to watch JK. I think we had three stories that they don't tell you until the day
          1. Take you kid and get out of my sons life
          2. DNA results
          3. A storey of a man who had been abused as a child and only come out now to the police.

They won't let you wear any designer logos as they cover them up with tape. I wanted to wear a t-shirt saying "Hello Mum i'm on TV".

JK is a bit of a sleaze when he's off camera totally different to what you see on tv.
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

yup, intentionally so.

I had a 14 month contract that ended 8 weeks ago, decided to take the summer off and travel a bit, now im back, forwarding plan B a bit and then i'll duck into a short contract to pay for xmas pressies and snowboarding sometime mid september.

shame about the cr@ppy summer though
            Fair play mate.

How do you earn your crust? Programmer?

Is Plan B related?

Comment

i'm an applications developer to earn a crust but plan B is totally unrelated, more along the lines of catering for late night munchies.. a popular idea but i'll be doing a trial run to work out demand and viability

Comment

i'm an applications developer to earn a crust but plan B is totally unrelated, more along the lines of catering for late night munchies.. a popular idea but i'll be doing a trial run to work out demand and viability
                Good luck with it mate.

I think I came across a similar concept on the web recently.

Basically, a late night food (home delivery) service for pissheads who've come back from a night out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Good luck with it mate.

I think I came across a similar concept on the web recently.

Basically, a late night food (home delivery) service for pissheads who've come back from a night out.
                  Isn't that called an Indian/Chinese restaurant that delivers??

Comment

https://www.deliverance.co.uk/

are quite popular.

Just moved to the sticks though and they won't deliver...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

nope.. "Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to .."

and they shut at 11pm, same time as local tesco's..

do chinese/indians sell pints of milk, t-bags, rizzlers, tobacco, choc bars?

plan b still in the running..

Comment

Working...
                      X