• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Kyle show

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Kyle show

Just been offered some free tickets to go see Jeremy Kyle..

for those who are not on the bench at present he is an arrogant self righteous Jerry Springer wannabe who comes out with quotes like "shut up, its my show, i'll have my say thank you very much"

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Just been offered some free tickets to go see Jeremy Kyle..

for those who are not on the bench at present he is an arrogant self righteous Jerry Springer wannabe who comes out with quotes like "shut up, its my show, i'll have my say thank you very much"

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?
    Go, for the beers and a laugh - but take your PSP and headphones in case it gets boring.

Comment

the show will be "mum your toyboy lover will never replace your dad" .. i think

Comment

Nah - I wouldn't bother. If it was Dad, your gorgeous blond will never replace our mum, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Go, for the beers and a laugh - but take your PSP and headphones in case it gets boring.
          Make sure they are really, really big headphones, so if you're visible on TV then it's obvious that you're not listening.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Make sure they are really, really big headphones, so if you're visible on TV then it's obvious that you're not listening.

Comment

They put all the dregs of humanity on that show...makes the arguement for natural deslection more appealing.....
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I think you should stand up and say "I don't care about this when Brothers are dying the mud" then attack him

Like the infamous 'The Time the Place' takeover
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

i'll have to go buy some big gold hoop earings for the missus and the mandatory chav scum scrunchie and i'll get a fake gold signet ring and the latest white addidas track suit complete with burberry cap

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    the latest white addidas track suit
                    snow patrol action man!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X