When CUK descends into pack mentality When CUK descends into pack mentality
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 62

Double Godlike!

Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!

Default When CUK descends into pack mentality

-People get banned in a poll

-New users are roundly bullied (not just mild p1ss taking, I'm talking group bullying)

-The board becomes a PC censorship utopia, say the wrong thing and you're an 'ist

this place is turning into a youth club, innit? or more accurately a school playground.

if you disagree, please don't set up an arguement, just have a poll to ban me or post some childish insults.

thanks
    The Cat
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Super poster

daviejones has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post

-New users are roundly bullied (not just mild p1ss taking, I'm talking group bullying)

-The board becomes a PC censorship utopia, say the wrong thing and you're an 'ist

this place is turning into a youth club, innit? or more accurately a school playground.

if you disagree, please don't set up an arguement, just have a poll to ban me or post some childish insults.

thanks
    The Cat

The Cat...hahahahahahaha. Next we will have Churchill signing his with "The Dog"...

Contractor Among Contractors

richard-af is too good to be a permie

thanks
    The Cat

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

blah blah
    Shut it
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Fingers like lightning

fzbucks has no reputation

even trolls deserve free speach.

the poor chap will be chased off the stormfront forums for being a pinko liberal lefty

Super poster

Ruprect is too good to be a permie

thanks
    The Cat

My dad is bigger than your dad. So there. Ner.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

More time posting than coding

zamzummim has no reputation

oh yeh , am soooo genuine, I swear, cross my heart and hope to die, why aint others here just as genuine as me? That's not fair, not fair at all,< stomp stomp> waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa

moderator please delete anything I don't like cuz am really really genuine and other are not

moderator please band anyone I don't like because am really really genuine and others are not

waaaaaaa
    waaaaa

Daddy let me have my way and so should you moderator ..waaaaaaa

Fingers like lightning

fzbucks has no reputation

Have to say i am a little dissapointed that someone has been banned in the way they were today, not being a fan of CD in particular but I have been in debate with people occaisionally on this site and wouldn't want to feel that I couldn't express myself without the fear of being banned for having a differing opinion to the pack - which by the way does seem to lean to left sometimes which in my opinion is as bad as the right.

Godlike like

SallyAnne is too good to be a permie

thanks
    The Cat
    The pussy more like.

The pope is a tard.

Banned

SandyDown has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fzbucks View Post
    Have to say i am a little dissapointed that someone has been banned in the way they were today, not being a fan of CD in particular but I have been in debate with people occaisionally on this site and wouldn't want to feel that I couldn't express myself without the fear of being banned for having a differing opinion to the pack - which by the way does seem to lean to left sometimes which in my opinion is as bad as the right.
    How did Chico and AtW survive here before ... hmmm let me think, oh I know this BB used to tolerate others' wacky opinions