• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FaceBook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get yourself onto "CUK slackers" then!

Its the funkyist group on facebook
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh! so now I am funky too
      Hi Sal Hi everybody
      Just popped into facebook myself, according to a post on there el duder has apparently been banned from F.U.K

>>070813 CUK has come out of the darkness once more after being down all weekend with a server migration, and after a slow start this morning.
      Duder made a mysterious appearance on FUK, and was banned again. His alter ego(s) haven't yet been discovered by the mods on FUK or CUK.
      It sounds like I'm swearing - but these are the abbreviations, honest.
      SA and 'Mrs Diver' are one and the same at different times, and mustn't be allowed near each other lest the space-time continuum is damaged.
      It's like Hollyoaks, but un-scripted.<<

Just popped into F.U.K he hasn't you know
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Get yourself onto "CUK slackers" then!

Its the funkyist group on facebook
        are you a member then SA. I'm on there and can't work out which person you would be unless your not joined up to the group.
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
          are you a member then SA. I'm on there and can't work out which person you would be unless your not joined up to the group.
          She was, picture and all. But since she was the only girl it was possible to link her real name with her ID on here. From that you could google her company name, her address and her CV. So I can't really blame her for wanting to be a little more anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            She was, picture and all. But since she was the only girl it was possible to link her real name with her ID on here. From that you could google her company name, her address and her CV. So I can't really blame her for wanting to be a little more anonymous.
            Well done Gonzo for not revealing all.
            You really are a gentlmuppet

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Well done Gonzo for not revealing all.
              You really are a gentlmuppet

I am sure that all of us that have met in real life would extend the same courtesy.

Discretion is the better part of valour. I never tell anyone anything about anything.
              Last edited by Gonzo; 18 August 2007, 22:07.

Comment

I myself don't care who knows who I am really.
                Practically my whole life is spread out in these threads anyway, with very few minor alterations.
                My photo is on facebook as is my first name, as is the name of one of my companies, including photo's taken on one of the contracts I am currently undertaking on the marine civil's side
                What I will not post are financial details or my residential address, there common sense prevails.

Comment

I myself don't care who knows who I am really.
                  Practically my whole life is spread out in these threads anyway, with very few minor alterations.
                  My photo is on facebook as is my first name, as is the name of one of my companies, including photo's taken on one of the contracts I am currently undertaking on the marine civil's side
                  What I will not post are financial details or my residential address, there common sense prevails.
                  I've seen your photo and I don't think that you need to worry about anyone trying to take you on.

Sadly, women have a bit more to worry about on that score.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    I've seen your photo and I don't think that you need to worry about anyone trying to take you on.

Sadly, women have a bit more to worry about on that score.
                    The female members might try to stalk and molest me

Ok! I know, wishful thinking

Some women like a bit of rough

Comment

Some women like a bit of rough
                      I think that that is true.

Mrs Gonzo gets excited about Patrick Swayze and Christian Slater, so it is lucky that i look a bit (but not much) like both of them

Comment

Working...
                      X