• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FaceBook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I think that that is true.

Mrs Gonzo gets excited about Patrick Swayze and Christian Slater, so it is lucky that i look a bit (but not much) like both of them
    It's the nose
    And you have plenty of color in your cheeks too
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      She was, picture and all. But since she was the only girl it was possible to link her real name with her ID on here. From that you could google her company name, her address and her CV. So I can't really blame her for wanting to be a little more anonymous.
      Exactly! You're very wise Gonz
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

So, who else is on here then?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          So, who else is on here then?
          me
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I'd nearly sign up but I've got multiple personality disorder, so I don't know which me to register with.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
              I'd nearly sign up but I've got multiple personality disorder, so I don't know which me to register with.
              Do what you do here, register them all
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Do what you do here, register them all
                Are you on AP? I see a few people here, some old, some new are on!!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                X