• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanted Small mobile phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry Pearl
    Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Comment

Sony W880i
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by lexington_spurs View Post
        any recommendations ?

ask ashley cole

there's alway one, how Sol by the way?
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

samsung P310 - tiny, you'll lose the bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Sony W880i
            seconded, thats what i currently have as my 'out on the town' phone
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

the new Sony T250i looks ok, no bluetooth, but at 100x45x13 its small and only £50
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

If you want to go for a basic don't-care-if-you-wreck-it phone for nights out, the F3 is an option. At £15 you can't complain. I'm considering getting one for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  If you want to go for a basic don't-care-if-you-wreck-it phone for nights out, the F3 is an option. At £15 you can't complain. I'm considering getting one for the hell of it.

thats a throw-away price.....yup may get one, wonder if my O2 sim will work in it ?
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
                    thats a throw-away price.....yup may get one, wonder if my O2 sim will work in it ?
                    It ships unlocked from the factory - so make sure the vendor has an unlocked one - otherwise just get the O2 one for £20 and have a spare pay&go sim I suppose.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X