• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanted Small mobile phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Small mobile phone

I'm after a small mobile phone, that I can just slip into my pocket when out and not realy know its there. I've an O2 PDA at the moment, and will be keeping that, but just want to be able to take the sim out and put it into the small phone when going out.......any recomendations ?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Nokia 2310

Around £20 on PAYG so get the same network and you are laughing.

Comment

At the top end, the Sony Ericcson W880i is tiny, light and looks good - but only if you don't have fat fingers because the keypad is tiny. On a tight budget, some of the low-end Samsungs are small and light (eg C300), but be prepared to struggle with cheesy design and a poor interface.

I'm just about to take delivery of a Nokia 6300, which sits somewhere in-between the two extremes.

Comment

I keep losing my motorola v? razor thingy, so it must be small.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          I keep losing my motorola v? razor thingy, so it must be small.
          I've got a razor v3, but gave it to the GF when I got the PDA, can't really take it back....
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

An alternative would be to buy some less tight-fitting trousers to better accommodate your current phone...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              An alternative would be to buy some less tight-fitting trousers to better accommodate your current phone...

LOL !!!

Anyone got a Sony w300i, seems fairly small 90x47x24.5
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

An even smaller one at just 90.6 x 35.3 x 18.2mm and weighing 64g
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
                  Anyone got a Sony w300i, seems fairly small 90x47x24.5
                  There's one here ... it's really cheap and not too cheerful. Plasticky casing, nasty passive display, I could go on. The W880i is by far the smallest (and nicest, and most expensive) Sony phone available.

Comment

any recommendations ?

ask ashley cole

Comment

Working...
                    X