• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear Jim Davidson calls Brian a "shirtlifter"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She who drinks from the furry cup.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I have raised this point before but the vast majority on here said I was being paranoid and continued to call me gingerbollox, duracell… etc etc.

So in that same spirit....

I believe Brian should be referred to as a 'Rump Jockey'.
      who's Brian?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        why label anyone is my instant reaction?

but if you must, then surely simply stating that a person is either straight, gay or bi-sexual in the same way we (or rather i hope we) refer to a person simply as black, white etc.

no need for any slurs..

that's my own personal view, im sure it doesnt fit with everyone else's

Chef
        but why is 'straight' not a label? I don't go around telling all that I am Mr Jones & I'm straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          who's Brian?
          The happy guy in the title of the thread.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            The happy guy in the title of the thread.
            I knew that..

Comment

Jimbo is an alcoholic who still drinks, with a career that, charitably, can be described as dead and buried.

He was only ever (like 'em all) after a publicity boost and he got it. Well done Jim! The nauseating, crap, washed-up, wife-punching coont.

Comment

Membership to the Jim Davidson fan club is 1/2 price this month if you are interested.

HTH

Comment

Jim Davidson looks like my brother

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    who's Brian?
                    I'm Brian and so's my wife.
                    ...for aerodynamic purposes

Comment

Went to see Jiom Davidson at the Lakeside, he came on, starting telling some jokes until someone started heckling him. He shouted "I'm a TV star and I don't need this tulip!" and then he stormed off stage. We all thought this was a rather strange form of comedy until the compare came on and apologised that Jim had left the building and we could get a refund from the foyer. Really funny bloke Jim - NOT

Comment

Working...
                      X