• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone heard of paypoint.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone heard of paypoint.com

my friend in romania says they own a company over there, and hes thinking of working for them since hes got a job intewview for sys admin

any info on them would be sweet,
    cheers

Perhaps you should visit their website. I'm sure if you Googled it...

Also:
    As a country name, Romaina should be spelt with a capital 'R'.
    Interview is also spelt with an 'r', not a 'w'.

Thanks.
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Um.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
        As a country name, Romaina should be spelt with a capital 'R'.
        Romania

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
          my friend in romania says they own a company over there, and hes thinking of working for them since hes got a job intewview for sys admin

any info on them would be sweet,
          cheers
          I'd tell your 'friend' to ignore any advice you give as your spelling and grammar is awful.

My friend in Romania says that they own a company over there. He's thinking of working for them he has got a job interview for Sys Admin.

RIP Fleety
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

and with a wave of my magic Google wand (i.e i typed "paypoint Romania") you get this as the top result

"On the 15 May 2007 PayPoint acquired Pay Store SRL for €16 million. Pay Store is a company. incorporated in Romania and is a mobile top-up provider"
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

(punctuation & capital letter)
              Originally posted by chef View Post
              and with a wave of my magic Google wand (i.e i typed "paypoint Romania") you get this as the top result

"On the 15 May 2007 PayPoint acquired Pay Store SRL for €16 million. Pay Store is a company. incorporated in Romania and is a mobile top-up provider"
              And with a wave of my magic Google wand (i.e. I typed "paypoint Romania") you get this as the top result.

You had it coming!

Comment

TWO SPACES AFTER A "FULL STOP"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  TWO SPACES AFTER A "FULL STOP"!!!
                  That's not supported by HTML 4.01:

Originally posted by World Wide Web Consortium
                  user agents should collapse input white space sequences when producing output inter-word space.
                  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/text.html#h-9.1

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    That's not supported by HTML 4.01:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/text.html#h-9.1

HTH
                    Bollox. Learn to type a real letter.

Fecking kids today - will probably get you arrested!

Comment

Working...
                    X