Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 19

Contractor Among Contractors

beaker has no reputation

Default Oh dear² house prices are going to drop

What a muppet!

Gonzo is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by beaker View Post

I love that article. A classic case of being overtaken by events.

Double Godlike!

Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!

I predict a riot
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Banned

Churchill has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I predict a riot
    NR shares down over 20%...

Buy.... BUY!!!!!

Double Godlike!

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

What a muppet!

Gonzo is a permanent contractor

We already know that they are going down from Pickle's thread yesterday looking into the future to see RightMove's report out next Monday.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/20959-time.html

Godlike

Sockpuppet is too good to be a permie

Do you reckon the FT had that article waiting for any time they thought that it may be good news.

Double Godlike!

Previous predictions were offset by the fact that the money supply was more elastic than ever. It's now starting to contract, cheap deals will be hard to come by, lack of money, lack of demand, over supply to the market, add in over-reactions by joe public (herd mentality) crash bang wallop.

Boom that BTL

Banned

DBA_bloke has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Previous predictions were offset by the fact that the money supply was more elastic than ever. It's now starting to contract, cheap deals will be hard to come by, lack of money, lack of demand, over supply to the market, add in over-reactions by joe public (herd mentality) crash bang wallop.

Boom that BTL

A few years ago, and I think you'd be 100% right. But the market's quite bizarre these days, with property being scarce, and the Public conciousness now being utterly focussed on home ownership. I'd say that the usual rules of thumb are, perhaps, not as useful as they once were. But then I'm a total tit at economics.

Lord of the Vectras

VectraMan - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    A few years ago, and I think you'd be 100% right. But the market's quite bizarre these days, with property being scarce, and the Public conciousness now being utterly focussed on home ownership. I'd say that the usual rules of thumb are, perhaps, not as useful as they once were. But then I'm a total tit at economics.
    It all hinges on reposessions IMO. A lot of people will want to just stick it out, but if rates increase and the banks are quick to reposses then they won't have a choice.