• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Finland - Any ideas?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Finland - Any ideas?!

Hi Guys,

I've been a lurker for the last 6 months or so, I'm hoping you guys might be able to offer me some advice on my next (potential) gig....

It's a 6 month contract in Finland, the trouble is that I'm finding it hard to find out what I need to do with setting myself up best. I have been using umbrella/PSC setup so far on jobs in the UK but it seems I will have to use a Finnish company now?

Any ideas greatly appreciated!!

Adam

Hi Adam
    Welcome to the board
    I was working with a guy in Zurich who went to Iceland to be with his GF. I will see if I can get hold of him.

We have a few on here up that way that might have some idea, maybe they will come out and play
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Threaded has been contracting in Finland for a long time I think..

Also Jacko was Finland or Sweden that you were contrcted to work in??

Comment

Threaded is in Denmark.. He used to be close friends with the King of Denmark, but he doesn't like to talk about it. Much.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Hi Adam
          Welcome to the board
          I was working with a guy in Zurich who went to Iceland to be with his GF. I will see if I can get hold of him.

We have a few on here up that way that might have some idea, maybe they will come out and play
          Is Iceland in Finland then?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            No.

But they are both cold.

And Iceland is the country furthest North that grows bananas.

HTH.
            Well it's not as if Iceland is in the arctic, cos it isn't.

(Bananas?)

Comment

They grow bananas in Iceland.

Milan.

Comment

They sell bulk packs of economy pizzas too. In Iceland.

Comment

Working...
                X