• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Do You Wear To Work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do You Wear To Work?

Please describe what you wear to work.

I wear what i want. Take today for example. Wearing stone washed denim jeans with white t-shirt with a hoody top with trainers.

I very rarely wear a shirt and tie or trousers for that matter. I use to but now im so well in with the staff here that no ones cares!
    So i wear what i want!

You?
    Keep it clean!!!

Black T-Shirt, Black Trousers, Black Socks, Black Boxers, Black Leather Jacket if the weather is inclement.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

As it's dress down day here I'm wearing a sleveless T-shirt, lycra shorts, head band and roller-blades.
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Usually trousers and shirt but no tie.

Today I'm working from home, so the answer is my glasses

Comment

Stained underwear, a pocket full of kleenex and a dressing gown...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Stained underwear, a pocket full of kleenex and a dressing gown...
            I saw enough of that yesterday in ward 15 thanks...
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Jeans (not stone washed), brown belt, a black long sleeved t-shirt over a blue long sleeved t-shirt, grey socks and black underwear.

No wonder I'm hot.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Jeans (not stone washed), brown belt, a black long sleeved t-shirt over a blue long sleeved t-shirt, grey socks and black underwear.

No wonder I'm hot.
                That's interesting Sue. Pray tell me more about the black underwear? And speak slowly, I'm not getting any younger.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

High quality well-fitting suits, shirt, tie.
                  The client site is business casual Mon-Thurs, dress down on Friday (i.e. if anybody wears trousers without holes and a shirt with buttons on it it's "ooh you look smart"). But it's important not to go native.

Comment

Suited & booted all the time
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X