• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ShaunBhoy vs Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Glad you found us...
    Oh nice uppercut there! Got right through his defences!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      LOL

Milan.
      And milan shimmies in like a big mincing trollop asking to carry the Ring cards around during breaks, and feverishly begging for autographs!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Think I've found both their origins

Churchill

and

SB

Comment

These smileys must be infectious. Luckily I've outgrown such juvenile illnesses.
          Erm, have you looked at your sig recently? Like I say, doesn't even rate halfwit status.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            And milan shimmies in like a big mincing trollop asking to carry the Ring cards around during breaks, and feverishly begging for autographs!
            You'd have to learn to write before he got yours.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

As the ref I must ask that you leave the "girls" alone betwen rounds.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Think I've found both their origins
                Cut down on the "thinking". Clearly a weak suit.

HTH
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Says he with a pawprint...............and upside down at that!

Comment

Oh! A sly punch thrown after the bell. It's not such a walkover as we expected, folks. The dog is more resilient than we give him credit for.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      The dog is more resilient than we give him credit for.
                      Scarcely difficult when you consider the paucity of credit that follows Churchy.

Comment

Working...
                      X