• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ShaunBhoy vs Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    How would YOU know. We all know you would have legged it before the first bell............and got hopelessly lost!
    Nope, I'd use sniper rifle

Comment

That was truly hilarious, and clearly out of your top drawer of hysterical goodies. Here I am circling the ring waiting for you to get your pink gloves back on and you do a moonie. Classic, and very naval.
      You really are a leg-end in your own lunchtime churchy. (Just for you)
      Ok, you've won, I really can't compete with the quality of that post. I'm throwing in the towel. Your razor-like wit just cut me to ribbons.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Ok, you've won, I really can't compete with the quality of that post. I'm throwing in the towel. Your razor-like wit just cut me to ribbons.
        Pragmatic if nothing else. Okay, I accept your surrender and we'll say no more about it.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Spod has thrown the fight!

Comment

I declare SB the winner! You can pay me the £1k later.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pragmatic if nothing else. Okay, I accept your surrender and we'll say no more about it.
              Irony, totally lost on the Scots. Proven again, beyond all doubt.

Comment

Must be lonely in your house...
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

You still here sailor-boy?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You still here sailor-boy?

Comment

Now come on, this is out of order.

The poor bastard is mocked too much already!

Anyway, what sort of battle would it be when all I can see is "ShaunBhoy is on your ignore list because he's a retard!" every time he responds?

Comment

Working...
                      X