• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bbc ... Aaaaarg!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbc ... Aaaaarg!

BBC 606 removed one of my posts over there.
    shrewdshrew said: "Hopefully there will be a mass brawl and both teams will be demoted to the blue square!"

Keep your hopes up! You lot have been been getting a bit lairy now you're not Gay anymore!
    (They've just moved from the Gay Meadow Stadium to the New Meadow Stadium.)

F***ing BBC and their PC f***ing b***ocks.

Our license fee is spent on armies of politically correct little numpties called Winston Smith who read everything on the website and censor anything that doesn't comply with their weird little fluffy bunny world.

I sent them a stiff reply.

And why does CUK automatically de-capitalise BBC in the title?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
      BBC 606 removed one of my posts over there.(They've just moved from the Gay Meadow Stadium to the New Meadow Stadium.)

F***ing BBC and their PC f***ing b***ocks.

Our license fee is spent on armies of politically correct little numpties called Winston Smith who read everything on the website and censor anything that doesn't comply with their weird little fluffy bunny world.

I sent them a stiff reply.
      A waste of my hard-earned taxpayers money, employing them to remove that.

I send them emails occasionally to point out their poor grammar these days, and the odd wrong "fact".
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've just had another one blocked for mentioning Luton Town FC Directors and Tony Blair in relation to the word propaganda. I wonder which one they objected to?

BBC 606 is like tiptoeing through a kindergarden compared to here.

Comment

Maybe they feared another inquiry that would lead to senior people leaving / civil servants "committing suicide".

If you sexed up the post, maybe that would be OK though.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Vent your spleen here:

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X