• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's time to outlaw copying and pasting in TPD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You love TPD don't you, you second-level deity?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You love TPD don't you, you second-level deity?
      It should be deleted from existance as if it never was created in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I have been puzzling over how that sentence should end. Now I've finally worked it out.

It is just missing a full stop.
        naw... it's really just missing an exclamation mark!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Thinking about it, Sasguru is responsible for creating the TPD monster, he should probably decide.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I think the views of the top 4 posters should be garnered and considered.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              That'd be your good self, DS23, Zeity and Fortune Green. Who's Fortune Green?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Also, I think those with the 4 highest ratios of TPD posts / posts overall should be consulted.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Who's Fortune Green?
                  CUK softcore legend

Comment

Working...
                  X