• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally Anne SASguru and AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You know....I think it's cause I've never seen him bite. A full year of slagging from all you lot, and he's never once bit!! (Well, not that I've seen anyway - but I do sometimes stay out of the boring intellectual threads that go on for weeks!!)
    That's coz there isn't anyone really nasty here, apart from CD. Even Baggy, Troll and the rest are just mostly insecure, the poor diddums.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Never bit, you are joking?

HTH
      Clearly
      Gimp
      Ladyboy
      Blow up doll

etc.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

SallyAnne takes the 37000 in tpd

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          SallyAnne takes the 37000 in tpd

Thanks Diver!!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Diver, I'm forming a strange picture of what Welshmen consider important in this world...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              Diver, I'm forming a strange picture of what Welshmen consider important in this world...
              Family, Food, Money, Fishing, shooting, Females, Food

In that order
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
              X