SASguru free day SASguru free day - Page 2

View Poll Results: Should SASguru give us a rest for a day?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    26 59.09%
  • No

    18 40.91%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Default

    7/6 with yes just ahead - photo finish...

  2. #12

    Super poster

    Moose423956 is a permanent contractor

    Moose423956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    His/her posts make mine seem more interesting. So we should definitely keep him/her.

  3. #13

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Sorry folks, normal service resumed ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  4. #14

    Bazzalike

    cailin maith 's job has never been outsourced

    cailin maith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    24,555

    Default

    I like him.... I like the Father Jack avatar too!

  5. #15

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cailin maith View Post
    I like him.... I like the Father Jack avatar too!

    Why thank you
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  6. #16

    Bazzalike

    cailin maith 's job has never been outsourced

    cailin maith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    24,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Why thank you
    anytime...

  7. #17

    Double Godlike!

    Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Hi folks. There's a poll in General needs your attention
    How sad
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

    But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

  8. #18

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    How sad
    Hey I didn't tell them how to vote.
    And starting the poll makes you by far the sadder, don't you think?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  9. #19

    Double Godlike!

    Bagpuss is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Hey I didn't tell them how to vote.
    And starting the poll makes you by far the sadder, don't you think?
    No, I think it's worth finding out if I am the only one sick of your attempts to dominate this board with your drivel. Maybe a rest will do you good?

    Can't do any harm can it?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

    But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

  10. #20

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    No, I think it's worth finding out if I am the only one sick of your attempts to dominate this board with your drivel. Maybe a rest will do you good?

    Can't do any harm can it?

    What you really mean is you'd like to dominate the board with your drivel, eh?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •