• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bumped his wife off...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumped his wife off...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7128924.stm

According to the less reticent ITV teletext last night, he bonked her afterwards...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7128924.stm

According to the less reticent ITV teletext last night, he bonked her afterwards...
    ugggggghhhhhhhhhhh
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Its almost like that kid is Harry Potter...what with the death dodging and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Its almost like that kid is Harry Potter...what with the death dodging and all.

it's
        in
        what's

Comment

Waste not, want not. If you thaw out the appropriate part with curling tongs each time, then pop them straight back into the freezer, good for six months at least.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Necrophilia is not good as you know that sooner or later some rotten coont is going to split on you.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

yuck.

this thread should have a warning...

Comment

Hence comments such as

'Where did you dig her up from'. Or 'Man your girlfriend stinks'

Dead girls don't say no!

I predict a ban soon
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Waste not, want not. If you thaw out the appropriate part with curling tongs each time, then pop them straight back into the freezer, good for six months at least.
                  You is one sick puppy Xog, well done.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Slight deviation from the necrofest I know, but:
                    (it) was a sad fact that marriages broke down and could be acrimonious but that could not give rise to the defence of provocation.
                    Is "crime of passion" still a good defence in France?

Comment

Working...
                    X