• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Ask BrilloPad" thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear BrilloPad,

Beaker failed to answer my question and I need to know maybe you can do better:

Is it nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
      Hard work being a guru isn't it
      I wish I had left it to you! think I will fluff the ask beaker thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Beaker, SandyDown needs you.
        SandyDown needs a large cup of tea and a piece of stilton. I have sent thse via sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Dear BrilloPad,

Beaker failed to answer my question and I need to know maybe you can do better:

Is it nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles?
          well I'm not suprised he failed to answer! you lot make me depressed! start your own ask thread!

<has a lie down>

right - the old 2b or not 2b question - my mother always said to use a HB. Especially when clearing ear wax.

Comment

Actually I was hoping for more questions along the lines of "I have made the au-pair pregnant - what shall I do?".

Come on - lets have some gossip here!

Comment

Brillopad are you Beaker? Is beaker a real person and can you prove it?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Brillopad are you Beaker? Is beaker a real person and can you prove it?
                I am beaker. Well he is Churchill. I am Randyw. And Churchill is Randyw.

He is a real peson (cos I am). And I can prove it as we had s*x last night. s*x with myself. yum.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Actually I was hoping for more questions along the lines of "I have made the au-pair pregnant - what shall I do?".

Come on - lets have some gossip here!
                  BrilloPad,

Just over 4 years 9 months ago, I got my wife pregnant. We now have a wonderful 4 year old daughter.

How did that happen???????

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
                    BrilloPad,

Just over 4 years 9 months ago, I got my wife pregnant. We now have a wonderful 4 year old daughter.

How did that happen???????
                    She is wonderful because you are great parents.

The pregnancy thing is something to do with cabbage leaves. After 3 children I ave given up going to the cabbage patch at the end of the garden and no more babies so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      SandyDown needs a large cup of tea and a piece of stilton. I have sent thse via sasguru.
                      Dear Brillopad,

By coincidence I was in the Talbot pub in Stilton today. Do you want me to bring some Stilton Cheese back for you?

Or will anything with a blue vein do?

Comment

Working...
                      X