• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shaunbhoy poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    There is precious little to understand AtW, Some countries have conscription during which their citizens are called upon to act patriotically and perform their national duty. Some people carry out that duty honourably and some look to slope out of it on the flimsiest of pretexts. You just need to look at yourself in the mirror and decide where you fit in. No point in trying to drag your ancestry into it either, that cuts no mustard at all. Just makes you look even more inadequate frankly.
    And you've done how much national service in South Devon?

Until you've been in the same situation as AtW, where you could be asked to poke a live bullet in the face of someone you've never met all because of politics, you should learn to button your lip you sanctimonious fool.

Explain the patriotism of genocide.
    If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Originally posted by 51st State View Post
      And you've done how much national service in South Devon?

Until you've been in the same situation as AtW, where you could be asked to poke a live bullet in the face of someone you've never met all because of politics, you should learn to button your lip you sanctimonious fool.

Explain the patriotism of genocide.
      Who are you, his mum?
      I didn't need to be conscripted, I volunteered to serve my country in the Armed Forces. Whilst we are on that subject, how about you divulge YOUR credentials in that regard, or don't you have any?
      AtW is quite happy to dish abuse out, if he can't take some back perhaps it is best he DOES leave.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Who are you, his mum?
        I didn't need to be conscripted, I volunteered to serve my country in the Armed Forces. Whilst we are on that subject, how about you divulge YOUR credentials in that regard, or don't you have any?
        AtW is quite happy to dish abuse out, if he can't take some back perhaps it is best he DOES leave.
        You're taking a big role on your feeble shoulders there pal; one of deciding who is fit to be a part of the forums. Before you know it, you'll be trying to get rid of people because of their relegion or colour, like the good little nazi you think that you are.

As for my credentials - 4th/7th RDG 84-91.
        If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Originally posted by 51st State View Post
          You're taking a big role on your feeble shoulders there pal; one of deciding who is fit to be a part of the forums. Before you know it, you'll be trying to get rid of people because of their relegion or colour, like the good little nazi you think that you are.

As for my credentials - 4th/7th RDG 84-91.
          What were you, the Padre?
          I haven't decided who should join or leave. AtW decided that himself by flouncing off in a hissy fit. He is, by his own admission, a draft dodger. If he can't take a bit of ribbing about it then that is his problem, As for the rest of your unsubstantiated waffle, I'll treat it with the contempt it deserves Mother Theresa.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

<bump>
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Wow. You really are taking this whole stalking thing really seriously, eh? I must have really upset you.............oh dear, how sad, never mind!!

Comment

I always had the impression that Shaunbhoy was a short 5ft ginger haired, pasty faced, fat humourless Scotsman with either a limp, six fingers or a face like Steven Hendry's washed in lard.

Having met him, I was not disappointed.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He has great zingers, especially aimed at sas.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I always had the impression that Shaunbhoy was a short 5ft ginger haired, pasty faced, fat humourless Scotsman with either a limp, six fingers or a face like Steven Hendry's washed in lard.

Having met him, I was not disappointed.
                    Why do you think I moved to Devon?

Comment

Working...
                    X