• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS! I don't know who's more stupid . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS! I don't know who's more stupid . . .

These two dullards or the idiots targetting them.

The vegetarian option.

Those two dullards.

"But they don't believe they're being targeted because of their celebrity status or their allegiance to Manchester United." - no, it's because they are so f***ing stupid.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They were probably so sick of constantly being mistaken for the real Beckhams, and that they thought "F**k it, people are always calling us David and Victoria, we might as well change our names to them".
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        They were probably so sick of constantly being mistaken for the real Beckhams, and that they thought "F**k it, people are always calling us David and Victoria, we might as well change our names to them".
        The likeness IS uncanny.

Rhubarb.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Indeed, shows what a bit of airbrushing in the glossies can achieve.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
            The likeness IS uncanny.

Rhubarb.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Real reason is probably more sinister, just a coincidence that they are dead from the neck upwards

Comment

The saddest aspect is that even if they got together with the real Beckhams and pooled their intellects, they still would not be able to beat the snowball that came through the window at Trivial Pursuit!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Beckingham Palace hey.

This story must have been in OK magazine.

Any readers able to confirm?
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    The saddest aspect is that even if they got together with the real Beckhams and pooled their intellects, they still would not be able to beat the snowball that came through the window at Trivial Pursuit!
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X