• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a new car covered with Swiftcover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Are you having a laugh?

Is he having a laugh?

<canned laughter>
    Ah... wonder if they'll do a Wilmslow version of the Ray Doll...?
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Makes perfect financial sense.

Dealer price £17,500

Import new price £11,800.

The Focus is also built overseas in Germany. Hence Germany to Malta to Blighty.

HTH
      You could have got a UK car

FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK 1.8 Zetec 5dr [Climate Pack] Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price:
      £16,544 Our discounted price just:

£11,005
      This car is new and unregistered with ICE pack and Sport pack. Metallic paint extra cost. Save £5539!!

courtesy of drivethedeal
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        You could have got a UK car

FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK 1.8 Zetec 5dr [Climate Pack] Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price:
        £16,544 Our discounted price just:

£11,005
        This car is new and unregistered with ICE pack and Sport pack. Metallic paint extra cost. Save £5539!!

courtesy of drivethedeal
        Mine is diesel a couple of K more.

Got a deal I am happy with, best I could find at the time.

Used ones are being peddled for more than the new one I am getitng....

Comment

What? Used, imported, old shape Ford Focuses are being sold for more than brand new, UK models? Get me 10!

No wait; I don't know 10 tasteless people to sell 'em to!
          If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

So, when does it arrive?

The same time as Threaded's imaginary Lambo and Milan's imaginary swimming pool?

Btw, 25th March is when I take delivery of mine. Piccies will be posted...

Comment

Working...
            X